Wisdom of the Ages

Politics and policy as unusual - tested by time and maturity

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iona, Southwest Florida, United States

I am an unapologetic conservative. My opinions have been formed by decades of observation of human myopia.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I wanna get pregnant. Should I use a condom?

So these 8 high school girls, 16 years old and younger, sign a pact to get pregnant so they can raise babies together.

This is in Gloucester, MA.

So what is the solution to this outbreak of stupidity?

Apparently, the Health Care Center believes it's to pass out condoms.

Guys, they wanted to get pregnant.

So who is dumber?

The girls who made this decision?

Or the educators who failed to educate them about what it means to have a baby to care for when you are 16?

Fortunately, it appears the health center staff members quit.

I call that a faculty upgrade.
Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home